3 digits by 2 digits
Reminders & Tips for
- Multiplication Worksheet 3 digits by 2 digits:
- A Reminder: you should already know your multiplication facts
- Tips: You can attack this multiplication worksheet in two ways.
- You can use the upper table as an advanced multiplier, or
- You use the lower table and do two separate multiplications. Then at the end you add their partial products sums.
Try these Multiplication Worksheets below.
But if you want to try any of the steps - hover your mouse over a Step - and Click to practice it.
Or you can try our similar multiplication worksheets from the table below.
This is an "advanced" version of 3d x 2d:
And this is more "basic" (or broken down) version of 3d x 2d:
Pay attention, please...
Hit the "Go Back" button to return where you were.