Subtracting 2-digit 10s
- with regrouping -Reminders & Tips
for Subtraction Worksheets Subtracting 2-digit 10s:
- A few Reminders:
- This worksheet is almost identical to:
Subtraction with regrouping worksheets 2 digits - 2 digits,
(if you ignore the zeros of course).
So if you have already understood the above mentioned worksheet - then you're done here - move on. :-)
- But if you need help with this one - just follow all the steps presented in the above stated worksheet and you'll be fine.
- A few Tips:
- first separate "apples" from "oranges",
- then seek and subtract only the "non-zero" part of numbers, and "ignore" the zeros. And of course, subtract "apples" with "apples, and "oranges" with "oranges". :-)
- Then when you're done - put the zeros back into game.
Pay attention, please...
Hit the "Go Back" button to return where you were. Or use the navigation links below.